Thursday, January 9, 2014

Your Book Review Moment



Teddy Bear Cannibal Massacre "Tim Lieder's anthology is an entertaining trip into the Outer Limits of the Twilight Zone. It is a place where a War Against Clowns is violently waged, a magician is taught magic by a scottish crab, a pretty lycanthrope unleashes her wild side in a London club, and a not so imaginary friend helps a shy young man get the girl. Sadly, there are no cannibal teddy bears to be found in any of the stories. Maybe in the next anthology." 2leep

2 comments:

Capt. Schmoe said...

Frankly, I am relieved that no cannibal Teddy Bears can be found.

It took many years for me to develop a mistrust of clowns. As I had no problem with clowns as a child, my concerns have developed slowly and to a mild level. Thus, the thought of a violently waged war against clowns is not all that disconcerting.

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears however, is a concept that I should not attempt to wrap my fragile mind around.

I'm just sayin'.

an Donalbane said...

Uh, like, what is that on the bear's frontal area?

It looks like a beehive, sorta.

I know my thinking's not always entirely linear, but, um, I'm getting a mental image of Samberg and Timberlake Bear doing the bear dance, singing about something in a hive.

Which sounds like it would be painful.