Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Political Rant

The pics here are from a random search for, political picture and it doesn't get much more random than this I suppose.




  • There's something wrong with a system that allows a national political leader who is arguably the most powerful person in America to have so much control over little ole me's life here in Parker County Texas when she would get booed out of every imaginable venue, but her own cuckoo district in her own cuckoo state.
  • We would probably be better off if a law degree were required to be a Senator or Congressman and a Bachelors of some type should be an absolute requirement.
  • Without any venom dripping from my fangs I cannot think of a single thing that President Obama has done to ease the pain of our Great Recession.
  • A simple one that I promise you has made the problem worse and more drawn out? Health care reform. Business owners are skittish they're going to get gutted by some crazy scheme and are afraid to expand- I would be. It would be less of an issue if it weren't for the recession.
  • When the Clinton administrations tax hike came into effect it put me working 8 hours of supposed overtime on Saturday for, Oh my God I'm going to vomit thinking about it- 12 dollars a day.
  • I'm pretty sure Jesse Jackson is mentally ill.
  • Bill Clinton didn't have anything to do with the healthy economy during his administration. It was partly  a novelty economy based on I.T. and Internet commerce and he benefited from the so called peace dividend.

  • Although yes, I will give him his due- confidence was high when he was around- we kinda knew we'd be OK with him and I liked and still admire that in him.
  • No, he was no Ronald Reagan...

Huh?




From real old draft clean up day

No comments: