Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday's Dispatch

At my children's grandparents place. While remodelling their house I bathed in that trough many times. Yes, prompting the cows to say to each other,"Does this water taste funny to you?"



Ha, beat you to it.

  • A friend told me a while back,"I wish you were a little younger- I'd let you marry my daughter." I inquired further and after seeing a picture of her indicated I'd take her anyway- who cares if she's 15 years younger than me! I mean really, I'm not too proud to let a little difference like that get in the way of true love.
  • Had to bug bomb the house this morning for fleas from the children's dumb dog.
  • I'm dizzy.
  • Tried to put Faron Youngs Four O'clock In The Morning up this morning when I was playing around on the computer, but kept getting 502 Server Error messages.
  • So here it is.
  • Unbelievable- it's doin it again.
  • Never mind- I'll just sing it for you.

No comments: