|Holy smokes- are you kidding me?! I think sometimes things like this were inside jobs to make discrimination suits a slam dunk and/or in an effort to devalue stocks.|
- A favorite scene from a favorite show- Childrens Hospital. The episode is season 2 episode 8- very moving, touching stuff. Find it on Netflix.
- Recently I found out somebody at work told a new nurse she should check me out as, He is sooo nice, a good nurse and a hard worker and is so good with kids. All he talks about are the things they do together...
- Sometimes the best compliments come in unsolicited, random dating endorsements. Really, that made me feel great.
- I scheduled some vacation time around Thanksgiving holiday this year. Not only that, I used up some of the massive amounts of personal time I have stashed away instead of my precious vacation time. So for the cost of 8 personal time hours I got 5 consecutive days off. It is Saturday and has seemed like Sunday all day so when I wake up in the morning in a panic as I'm sure I overslept on a work day and then realize it is Sunday it will only add to the magic.
- Boat buying pro tip: if in an ad the seller doesn't mention the year model of the hull or number of hours on the engine you can bet the answer is, it is very old and a lot.
- From an MSN article about a gun exchange program in California: “I think that is an event in my life that makes this relevant,” said Steinmeyer. “Like I mentioned -- the gun being illegally obtained -- any time there’s a gun in a household where they don’t know what to do with it, they don’t really want it around, there’s a potential that that could fall into the wrong hands, and that’s what we’re trying to prevent here today.” The cop is referencing being shot in LOD and that events relevance to his participation in the exchange program. Weird- nothing he said made any rational sense in regard to those odd, wasteful programs and how they could impact crime but yeah, he felt better- people felt better so it is worth it I suppose?