Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wednesday's Digressions



  • A long favorite song of mine that if the video is any indication what it really means blows me away and I simply had no idea: Puddle Of Mudd- Blurry.

  • That was a windy intro.

  • Lincoln by David Herbert Donald- what I'm reading.

  • Leon Spinks worked the last I knew in a YMCA, not a director or spokesperson- as a janitor.

  • Need to renew my Texas State Parks Pass: the best 65 dollars (or whatever it is this year) you can spend.

  • Zachary and I watched a documentary on the Hong Son Doong cave in Vietnam this morning.

  • Yep, you can guess where he wants to go next.

  • I have been in every commercially operated cave and cavern in Texas.

  • The coffee cup I'm drinking from has not been washed in years. I half heartedly rinse it occasionally if it seems too grody.

  • The coach of the opposing team during Zac's last soccer game had a Nike Swoosh tattoo on his outer calf.

  • That's all I'm going to say.

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

I like caves, but haven't been in that many of them: Cave of the Winds in Manitou Springs; Robbers' Cave in Wilburton, OK (almost doesn't count as a cave); a cave whose name I can't remember north of Eureka Springs, AR; and the coolest one that I've seen - Postojna Cave in Slovenia.