|F4 Phantom- my favorite military aircraft|
Friday, October 5, 2018
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Monday, September 17, 2018
- In 1981Catcher In The Rye was both the most banned book in US schools and the second most widely taught. Let that sink in; that is some next level, mind blowin' stuff right there folks. I mean really, there is some psychosis at work in how that book was/is viewed in this country.
- Another one of those things that would blow your mind if you knew me: I have never read that book- although it is on my list.
- Toe, boob and butt: Three places I kissed on three different women before smooching their faces. Why? Mostly because I thought it would be funny but also maybe just so I could add that factoid to my story.
- Deep in the night (today is 07/18/2016) I watched Midnight In Paris. It is a good to very good movie in the way that not a lot of just good movies are made these days. There was not one single explosion or gunshot- just a good, well told story.
- My breakfast sammie place may be in trouble. They are not open on the weekends at all now and routinely open later than their posted hours during the week.
- Today is 07/27/2016. Work- I do not wanna.
- Dinner last night (07/28/2016) was at The Bearded Lady in Funkytown. When we were ready to leave I didn't see my server so I called over another whom I knew to ask her to get my server to bring us the check. She asked, Who is your server? Um, I don't know her name. What did she look like? Um, lots of tattoos. That is all of us. she said. Oh. Uh, face piercings... before I could finish she pointed to her own face. Real short shorts... she just glared at me like I was a crazy person. Oh, uh- real red lipstick! I blurted as I finally remembered a legit, discriminating feature to my server. Oh that is ________ I'll ask her to take care of you.
- The youngest person to serve in the US military during World War II.
Thursday, September 6, 2018
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- A couple of days in a row this week I listened to a little classical music on the way to work.
- It had been sooo long since I had done so I was surprised to recognize a not favorite Tchaikovsky composition.
- Tchaikovsky auto filled up there in lower case.
- It is so hot but I really want to go camping.
- People are so loud and obnoxious in campgrounds nowadays.
- People are generally more rude and self centered today.
- I blame the internet.
- Nowadays is in odd word.
- Zac watched The Alamo tonight. I winced a little at the small amount of bad language but not really at him seeing people being blow up or shot to death.
- Americans... Amiright?
- Oh look- I invented the cyclops smiley face emoji by repositioning in bed.
- No big deal?! Cooler that anything you did today.
- Rancid Ruby Soho