Monday, May 25, 2015
Following are real, couldn't make this stuff up if I tried text messages from a friend regarding a case she recently accepted. They are in order from first to most recent.
- Private home. The house is stinky, nasty and dirty. the property looks like a landfill.
- Oh crap! The patients daughter is in here!! Casting spells and doing time phenomena on him and she won't quit staring at me!!!
- She has one boob hanging out of her nasty, torn shirt.
- Mom told me me she is schitzoprenic or however you spell it. She is scary!
- She says they claim to be her parents, but they aren't. She scares the s*&^ out of me! I have never seen someone like her!
- Now she's standing in the corner casting spells on me and her mom has gone to bed.
- Now she has her hands down her pants!!! I won't be back!
- There's no air in here and it stinks, it's making me sick.
- Case manager says Don't worry she has no history of violence.
- She's left the room and went to bed. It's quieter now.
Ten reason why I love my job! Oh, one more- guess who relieves her?
Update: patient expired before I had the priviledge of caring for him or meeting his zany daughter.