Wednesday, August 30, 2017
|Garter snake in Clark gardens|
- President Trumps went down a few notches in my book when I found out he puts ketchup on his steak. You cannot trust anybody over age 9 that does that.
- Bonus: when you consider the quality of steaks he has access to- it is horrifying.
Emptied 8/01/2017. I absolutely could have drunk it. It looked fine and wasn't funky at all. There was no way I was going to trust it though.
- An article I just read referred to an 18 year old female who allegedly killed her newborn as an," 18 year old woman...". 108.3% chance if she was killed by a cop she would have been referred to as a teenager?!
The single swat multiple mosquito kill is a great thing.
- A crazy hot recently divorced friendly acquaintance has been contacting me recently. My true friends say, Kevin, she is crazy. Stay away from her, if not for you- for us. Stay away from her. I don't tell you what to do but I'm asking; please stay away from her. She is bad news.
- Weird thing is her young son and mine have the same distinct nick name which is only used by a few people in the world ( as in each of their immediate families- only).
- Anyway, I would not touch that chick with a ten foot pole.
- Is she actually crazy? Of course she is crazy- she is as crazy as an outhouse rat!
- Some people think the hotter the woman is the crazier she is.
- Could not get my get more good old fashioned sexist than that can you?
- The implications to the above truism about hotness/craziness are turrible.
- The hottest chicks I've been around were on balance- not the greatest relationships. The women in the greatest relationships never went above a good, solid pretty to super pretty in appearance.
- The best were kind, funny and smart.
- You could add easy to get along with to the list for the best of the best I suppose.
- Also, they were all adventurous in their own ways.
- This post took a weird turn.
- Come Monday it'll be alright.
Monday, August 28, 2017
|What's in your junk drawer?|
- A friendly acquaintance+ who is in one of those hollow shells of a marriage gets jealous when she finds I have been interacting with a new woman.
- That is weird, oddly sort of reassuring and more than slightly terrifying.
- I got another nudie pic from the 60 year old lady.
- I won't send out nudie pics of myself though.
- Interestingly, to never do that is one of the few things my childrens flesh mother has asked of me and I consider it wise counsel.
- It has been ages since I went fishing.
Odd, ugly, dangerous and foolish.
- Recently, I sort of lied to a mutual aquaintence about a souvenir given to me by our friend who had returned from a trip Costa Rica. The one given to me was kind of awesome and expensive. The one given to our mutual acquaintance was kind of lame and cheap. I did not want her feelings hurt so I lied and said mine was the same.
Looks like the setting to a sad senseless murder.
- You will not regret starting and ending every day with a large glass of ice water.
Guess where and you might win a million dollars.
- An old family friend was circumcised late (28 years old comes to mind) in life. I was a little kid but still remember him walking around bow legged, wearing overalls and reportedly no underwear. I wonder- what possessed people to make a maybe 10 year old kid privy to that kind of information?
- He drowned in a pool in Nashville years later.
Saturday, August 26, 2017
I don't know which I would rather see- McGregor coming out swinging like a maniac- just a flurry of fists and knocking Mayweather out cold in 15 seconds flat or it goes 9 or 10 rounds.
In the second scenario, McGregor does well but Mayweather would have won by decision all the way through but then... he just knocks McGregor out- literally knocks his lights smooth out by clocking him with a right hook.
Either outcome would make me ecstatic.
Friday, August 25, 2017
|Weird to see: my youngest offsprings flesh-mothers handwriting in a notebook he brought over one weekend.|
- The eclipse today 08/21/2017 was great and has me planning to be positioned along the totality line (whatever that is called) when the next one comes along.
- Strange fact about me: I have driven multiple convertibles ( 66? Chevy Impala, a 89 GT Mustang, a 90s something Dodge and a Cobra SVT Mustang come to mind- although I think I am missing one) but I have never ridden in one as a passenger.
- The Chevrolet Impala still makes me kinda sick... The kid selling it and I had already come to a tentative deal to only come back to his house to find out a coworker of his dad had already paid for the car earlier in the day and the car no longer belonged to either one of us.
- Not only would it have been a great one to have; it would have been literally amazing- to still have it.
Centipede Zac rescued from Travertine Creek.
- My legs, back and booty look like hamburger from mosquitoes biting me over the weekend. I count 19 distinct bites- a low figure I am sure.
- Obviously an outdoors person like me would be bitten thousands of times in a lifetime- would it be tens of thousands though?
I have never eaten there but have seen the signs for years.
Monday, August 21, 2017
Monday, August 14, 2017
Thursday, August 10, 2017
- I don't understand some peoples hatred of Criss Angel. His stunts are pretty cool and require a good deal of talent to dream up and apply effectively. A lot of them are pretty original and a little spooky at first glance such as the lady pulled in half trick- worth a view if you haven't seen it before.
- Thinking about just leaving the tent up and if it lasts a couple of months- great. Zac and I spent the night out again last night. It was great, just slightly cool-ish. He was starving and thirsty when we came in the house!
- Wilderness adventures take a lot out of a man I suppose.
- Last house is going up in the neighborhood. I hope the new neighbors are decent- the others are great.
- They've made a new Nightmare On Elm Street movie. Good grief- give it a rest.