Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Wednesday's Digressions

Garter snake in Clark gardens

  • President Trumps went down a few notches in my book when I found out he puts ketchup on his steak. You cannot trust anybody over age 9 that does that.
  • Bonus: when you consider the quality of steaks he has access to- it is horrifying.
    Emptied 8/01/2017. I absolutely could have drunk it.  It looked fine and wasn't funky at all. There was no way I was going to trust it though.
  • An article I just read referred to an 18 year old female who allegedly killed her newborn as an," 18 year old woman...". 108.3% chance if she  was killed by a cop she would have been referred to as a teenager?!

    The single swat multiple mosquito kill is a great thing.
  • A crazy hot recently divorced friendly acquaintance  has been contacting me recently. My true friends say, Kevin, she is crazy. Stay away from her, if not for you- for us. Stay away from her. I don't tell you what to do but I'm asking; please stay away from her. She is bad news.
  • Weird thing is her young son and mine have the same distinct nick name which is only used by a few people in the world ( as in each of their immediate families- only).
  • Anyway, I would not touch that chick with a ten foot pole.
  • Is she actually crazy? Of course she is crazy- she is as crazy as an outhouse rat!
  • Some people think the hotter the woman is the crazier she is. 
  • Could not get my get more good old fashioned sexist than that can you?
  • The implications to the above truism about hotness/craziness are turrible.
  • The hottest chicks I've been around were on balance- not the greatest relationships. The women in the greatest relationships never went above a good, solid pretty to super pretty in appearance.
  • The best were kind, funny and smart. 
  • You could add easy to get along with to the list for the best of the best I suppose.
  • Also, they were all adventurous in their own ways.
  • This post took a weird turn.
  • Come Monday it'll be alright.

3 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Ketchup on steak is definitely a sin. I'm not a big fan of the A-1, but it can make a bland steak bearable.

Cutter makes a pretty good mosquito fogger made wtih 3% lemongrass oil. I don't care to spray bug poison on me, but I will spray that stuff on the front and back porch.

I suggested to my co-worker who is considering busking to think about Come Monday for his repertoire.

an Donalbane said...

BTW, the only reliable test on the milk is the taste test. I have had jugs that went sour before the printed date - others that tasted fine a few days after. It just depends.

Besides, YOLO!

an Donalbane said...

PPS: Careful you are not banned from the blogger. A twit has been blocked from the tweet-sphere for making death threats against, apparently, a Nipponese-Culicidae, and also showing its corpse, as you have done, online.

Although I get that the online services use some kind of bots or whatnots to seek out threats or such, one would - OK, maybe it's just me - think that a human bean would have a look-see before actually decisioning.

It'll be 1984 soon...