- Went to the Jazz Ensemble performance at Weatherford College last night. Normally a little jazz goes a long way for me- I even sat so I could escape unobtrusively. I needn't have bothered. It was nearly mesmerising- it was that good. Jess Meador (I hope that's right) from Decatur stole the show playing fiddle. I know- jazz fiddle?!
- I thought that theater would seat 400 people. The occupancy sign says 174.
- The organization I work for is switching over to electronic medical record. It may be the end for some of us.
- Nissin Noodles Beef teriyaki flavor with Tapatillo sauce is very good.
- This morning a patient who is coming off heroin was shivering in the not too cold at all waiting room. As I walked by she asked, Sir, I'm freezing- do you have a blanket I can borrow? I went and looked since we keep some for patients in isolation, but evidently someone carried them home to wash. I was sorry I couldn't help her with something so simple.
- Recently to the question of, "Have you ever traded sex for money or drugs?" a patient had to say, Yes.
- So sad.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Is there anything more awesome than a possum on a snowboard?