- There was a surprising number of people at the park having picnics and fishing during the dust storm that came through today (1 22 12). I've told people you can't let the weather dictate too much what you do for outdoor activities in Texas- or you'd never get anything done waiting for that perfect day, but man- there were white caps on the lake and dirt and leaves were blowing everywhere.
- I distrust square plates, clear coffee cups and gold flatware.
- Recently two patients came in together wearing the most ridiculous looking pairs of matching shoes I've ever seen. They looked like black moon boots with bright white soles, pink and blue accents and neon green straps that wrapped around the ankles. It caught me off guard and I just nearly burst out laughing.
- I never fail to misspell guard.
- I get all...numb When she sings it's over Such a strange numb And it brings my knees to the earth And God bless you all For the song you saved us... I won't draw a line in the sand and say if Minerva isn't your favorite Deftones song you can't be my special friend anymore, but you should consider making it yours- so you'll be a better person.
Why yes, the neighbors cat nearly decapitated Zac and yes- it now sleeps with the fishes, why do you ask?