Friday, March 30, 2012

He Said She Said



The following is a true and correct transcript of conversations between me and my ex during our recent commuting adventure.



She: What's a good song from a girls point of view about breaking up and heartbreak etc.?



Me: After being tempted to say, Well essentially, all songs by females are about that and how all men are The Debil, I instead said, Well- you can try ______ or _______ and you know, there's that new one by Adele Somebody Like You or something like that, I only heard it once the other day, but I think that's what it's about- look it up on the yoochoobs.



A few days later...



Me: Did you look up that Adele song?



She: Didn't have to, I went to a concert and a girl performed it on an acoustic guitar between bands.



Me: Whoa, I bet that was pretty. What did you think?



She: I didn't finish it.



Me: Didn't finish?



She: No



Me: What do you mean?



She: I had to leave. I started crying.



Me: Hee-hee.



She: Shut up.














1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

Truth is, not all women are the Debil, but the Debil is a woman.