Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday's Dispatch








Those women drivers- amiright?









  • This morning I noticed a clock in the check in room of the clinic was still set at pre daylight savings time so I took it off the wall and reset it. About the time it was set I realised I needed to go get my food out of the microwave in the break room so I did what anybody would and took off down the hall- still caring the clock. I imagined someone asking, Is that guy OK? Yeah, he's harmless, we let him clean up around the clinic and deliver messages and stuff like that- he just likes clocks...


  • A former patient was always super grumpy- one of those guys who would gripe if you hung him with a new rope. We called him Mr. Sunshine.


  • 3/21/2012 I took Zac to Holland Lake after school and before dinner for a walk. We saw a beaver swimming around. What is that? he said It's a beaver. Oh, is it a Justin Beaver?


  • Few people I think know the exact moment they disown their offspring.






2 comments:

RPM said...

Can you imagine if we ever switch to Hydrogen? You'd only screw up like that once.

an Donalbane said...

I had a friend in Azle who did that not once, not twice, but three times.