Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday's Thoughts





  • Cowboys V Giants as only Taiwanese animators can bring you.

  • "In a war everybody always knows all about Switzerland. In peace times it is just Switzerland, but in war time it is the only country everybody has confidence in, everybody." Gertrude Stein

  • The new rib eye, mushroom and onion sammich from Schlotshcki's is OK.

  • There's nothing better than clean, warm sheets.

  • I trashed my gel sole inserts today thinking I'd buy a new pair during a trip to the store I did not make. I predict a long day at work tomorrow.

  • Zac still loves helping with the laundry. I still love that about him.

  • The act of urinating on the Taliban fighters corpses by Marines in Afghanistan was not only misguided as their defenders have proposed- it was illegal.

3 comments:

an Donalbane said...

urinating on the Taliban fighters

Maybe they'd seen too many of those Calvin & Hobbes window stickers...

Kathleen... said...

Good one, D!

That sandwich sounds like heartburn. With a capital "H." Blech.

I have a hard time passing judgment upon the urinating soldiers. Most of the nation's media crowed praises upon the Occupy movement and the "expression" of its misguided youth. Doesn't make any of the Urinators' acts right, but the hypocrisy of the criticism and shock! disgusts me.

Opus #6 said...

Ohio astronauts, lol!