Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday's Thoughts








  • I like this: "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."



  • Secret to good coffee- always put a bit more grounds than recommended, use cold water (I don't know why this makes a difference, but it does) and use 2 filters.



  • Recently someone took offense that I do not like Vietnamese food after asking me if I liked it. I do not understand that.



  • When I was a boy my brother had old detective shows, mysteries and sci fi radio programs on 33 1/3 LPs and would start a stack of them on the record player in our room for me before he went out at night and I would fall asleep to them. Simple times- very good memories.



  • Nasty sounding headline: "Aguilara explains leg drip".





1 comment:

Opus #6 said...

I'm ready for some cappuccino now.