Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday's Thoughts






  • I get asked for everything from legal, to tax advice to opinions on where to live by my patients: lots of thin ice.

  • This morning as a patient walked in she saw me at the front desk. Omigosh, I'm so glad to see you Kevin. I need your help.

  • When I came back up front after helping her, the girls did not prance around with one hand on a hip the other to the side of their head saying, Woooo, Kevin I need you...

  • You know they totally did.

  • While not a rock (or even an oak) more people depend on me in this world than I can others for emotional support and those same people know that about my relationship to the other people in our lives. This makes it hard when I get down in the dumps- people don't know what to do for me and half overreact trying to help and the rest back away from me.

  • Two things that should jump out at us about the alledged Quran burning in Afghanistan: First of all- we've been there 10 years and we haven't figure out something like that will get people killed? Secondly, Afghanistan has one of the highest illiteracy rates in the world- how many of the rioters/protesters could actually read the book?






3 comments:

RPM said...

Picnic table... that's awesome. Also the reason I'd never get a foreign language tat.

Opus #6 said...

Hey, Darlin', that's what WE are here for. You've got troubles, we've got answers. Lots of them, too. Fire away.

el chupacabra said...

R- No doubt. There was one I considered in Arabic while home on leave. PART of the reason I didn't get it was I was nearly sure instead of the hard sentiment I wanted to express- it would say, I Am A Goober or somethin'.

Lady O- Thanks I'll take you up on that.