Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday's Digressions












  • Dinner conversation:" Kevin, do you know that woman over there? Uh, yeah kind of. Kind of? She hasn't quit staring at you and us for the past ten or fifteen minutes. Yeah, she used to kind of have a thing for me. Kind of? Yeah. A thing? Yeah, kind of. Kevin, she is beautiful, I mean she is gorgeous. Yeah, I guess."




  • I think Zachary and I will go swimming tonight.




  • Somebody who has been in the news for something terrible that happened has been taken in by my church and helped with needs to put their life back together. I like being a part of that. I like even more that a big thing hasn't been made of it- there was as I recall, an open request to contribute, a prayer and one update.




  • I think my bike riding days are over. The last time I circled the block my lower back was in such bad shape afterward I just nearly couldn't get my shoes off and my knee felt like it was on fire.




  • Whaaaa!




  • Queenadreena Live- Oysters and Pretty Like Drugs

4 comments:

an Donalbane said...

I was gonna ride my bike last night to walk the dog, but just ended up walking to walk the dog.

an Donalbane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Too bad about the bike riding. I really like to ride mine. Haven't been on it much lately. Working way too much! Sure miss talking to you! I am wondering if you will even figure out who this is.
Merry Christmas super dad! I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season!

el chupacabra said...

Hey Don- Maybe I could take the neighbors dog while I'm on my bike and let him pull me along...

Hey you- Of course I know who you are. Been missing hearing from you. Call me sometime!