Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday's Summary








  • When I opened the door earlier a ton of dead leaves blew in- along with a blast of cool air.

  • Awesome.

  • Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground

  • I hardly ever have eye boogers when I awake in the morning.

  • So, what does hubby do? I asked a clerk innocently this morning as we chatted. Nothing, came her embarrassed reply. I do not understand people. A. Man. Works. A man does jobs he does not want to do until he finds something he can tolerate that supports his family.

  • Handel's Messiah played at the Weatherford College Fine Arts Center December 5. Why- yes, we have a Fine Arts Center- we're quite urbane and sophisticated up in here.

  • If I found out I was dying, I'd try heroin- what an aquaintence said during a conversation at work recently. Oddly, now I can say I've heard at least two people say that in my lifetime.

  • How it should have ended- Jaws.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

sometimes i think that if i found out i was dying .. well i might go out and do a bunch of stuff i wouldn't do normally, like heroin... but then again when i think on it some more.... no, don't think i would... i wouldn't want to spend my last bit of time chasing the dragon

an Donalbane said...

Eye boogers

Um, never heard that turn of phrase before, but, yeah, it's one of those that you immediately grasp.

I haven't gotten any of those in ages.