Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday's Summary


















  • Something I probably shouldn't tell on myself, but I will. Although I hadn't been taking any in a while my back was bothering me so bad recently I took a muscle relaxer. After about 2 hours I passed by the medicine cabinet and thought, Man, my back is bothering me- I think I'll take a muscle relaxer. As soon as it hit bottom in my stomach I remembered taking the first and thought uh- oh. I ran and took care of some errands before my idiotic overdose plowed me under. About the time I got back to the house I felt like I'd been soaked in glue. The phone would ring and all I could do was lie there in it's glow and watch it vibrate around. I slept for 12 hours.





  • "Oh my gosh- they're all 50!?" What Zac said in front of the drink case at a convenience store this morning.





  • We went to Soldier Spring Park yesterday morning. It's a city park in Weatherford that was used by Confederate soldiers for reunions after the war. It eventually became a dump and was used as such until the 70s. Lots and lots of trash still there- the spring has never come back.





  • Humans are retarded.





  • I dropped my eldest son off at work earlier.





  • Weird.





  • James Mollison Where Children Sleep.

2 comments:

Kathleen... said...

Muscle relaxer story: Ohhhh, myyyy. lol! I've done that before...not with the same rx, but with daily maintenance stuff....the "Uh, OH,nhow what?" moment in realizing that you've doubled yourself: dreadful. And yet, somehow comical. I figure that in my case, my ticker was extra-okay'd, the tummy was on the ball (and how!) and since I didn't kick it, no harm no foul. ;-) But you got a lot of sleep, eh? Bonus!!

an Donalbane said...

Comfortably Numb, eh?