Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday







  • Zac and I went to CiCi's tonight. A man came in with a service dog. I thought the dog was going to lose his mind smelling the food.



  • Don't worry Mr. Golden Retriever- you weren't missing much.



  • "Is this still Kevin's number??"- a recent text from a woman whom I bet I haven't spoken to in a year.



  • Something that will get your attention every time: As I stood in front of the mirror early Friday morning I raised my hands over my head for a good old fashioned stretch and saw a visible mass under my left arm that is a little smaller than a tennis ball cut in half. It's probably nothing, but I have felt like dog mess for a couple of weeks etc. so I'll get it checked out soon.



  • Would you lay with me in a field of stone

3 comments:

RPM said...

Hopefully it's just a benigne cyst. I've started getting them as I get older and the sooner you get it drained/removed the better.

Theresa said...

will we ever find out if you died that time you were in the hospital and learned empathy?

el chupacabra said...

RPM- Thanks, yeah I bet you're right.

Theresa- Ha! Gotta finish the final installment.