Thursday, December 22, 2011

Raising Zachary

Bubba is going to go into the Army.


Yes he is baby. I'm going to be happy for him and so proud of him.


Bubba is going to go into the Army and be a soldier and have a gun and shoot people with it.


Uh, well sometimes soldiers do have to do that.


I'm going to go into the Army.


I'll be happy for you and proud of you.


I'm going into the Army and be a soldier except I'm going to have a bow and arrow to shoot people with and have a knife.




I began to tense up on I'm going into the Army and my response maker stopped responding somewhere after bow...

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Maybe Zach could get that written into the Geneva Convention.

I'm getting some interesting mental images of archers wading ashore on Omaha Beach and also charging up Mt. Suribachi.

Isn't it cool how kids have the ability to think outside the box?

el chupacabra said...

Hi ya Don- You're right about that,"outside the box thing" and the craziest aspect to this conversation is- Zac has never REALLY heard me talk about thawar OR seen any war violence in movies that was pure osmosis.