Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday's Missives



Sense: this picture doesn't make any.










  • A Congressman has apologised to the First Lady for a remark made about the size of her rear end. A few weeks ago an area teacher got in trouble for passing out anti Catholic religious tracts to students.





  • Some things you don't do in this world because if nothing else- they're rude.





  • This morning Zac has been playing with the marbles I played with as a little boy, most of which were very old when I came into possession of them.





  • Crispin Glover- These Boots Are Made For Walkin' No, I'm not kidding.





  • Here, he stomps on a dog.

2 comments:

Kathleen... said...

Every once in awhile an acquaintance will send the meanest Obama jokes to me....while I'm NO fan of the man, the flat-out rude stuff just annoys me.

I loved my marbles as a kid. Still have them...find them all over my kids' rooms now. ;)

Happy Day After!!

RPM said...

Sense: Crispin Glover has never made any.
You just know he owns an old ice cream truck with blacked out windows. Creepy.