Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday's Situation






  • You'd never guess who I keep thinking about. I say to my little sister. Who? she says. Chopper! (a favorite boyhood dog) I reply. Then, I wake up disoriented and in a panic, thrashing around in the bed unable to breathe.



  • The lamest recurring nightmare in history.



  • The guys at the shop where I take my cars are great. I'm going to send them some pizzas or something.



  • The stray cat has come back around. I let it in for a minute now and then. When people are around they inevitably comment on how vocal it is. That's the most talkative cat I've ever seen...



  • The shows Grimm and Terra Nova are still OK- not great.



  • If they are good at it and have been doing it any time at all, people who work as wait staff in restaurants are almost always sharp witted and very intuitive.



  • I am not loved by as many people as I love in this world and I'm satisfied with that.



  • Staind Not Again







2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

I don't even want to ask what you were looking for when you found that image...

el chupacabra said...

Dahn- Ha. It seems I was looking through Awkward Portraits (or something like that).