Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday's Digressions









  • I used to work with a woman who was afraid of the paper circles left behind by a hole puncher. Literally afraid- as in screaming, "Get it off me!" while flailing around like a crazy person if one got on her clothing afraid.



  • You could do things that are a lot worse for your health if you started and ended every day with a large glass of water.



  • When I was in basic training there was a guy with us from Alaska that masturbated in his bunk every night.



  • I am hungry.



  • The other day I didn't have enough shave cream to do my head, face and upper lip so I left the 'stache zone unshaven. A friends teen daughter on seeing me 12 hours later said,"Eeew, what were you thinking? That. Looks. pervy!"



  • Avril Fall To Pieces

3 comments:

RPM said...

Sounds to me like she WAS a crazy person and flailing appropriately for her condition.

Kathleen... said...

Alaska man -- GROSS!!!!!!

I'm so surprised to read you're Mr. Clean! That avatar is very misleading. =)

an Donalbane said...

Dude, the order of bullet items #3 and #4 is what we call 'poor juxtapositioning'.