Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday's Summary





    Abe Lincoln, the true father of our country, wearer of outlandish hats, rider of attack grizzlies, bearer of assault weapons and dramatic looking documents.




  • Zac loves the documentary Victorian Farm Christmas. In this very interesting doc. 3 people (1 woman 2 men) work a Victorian era farm in Scotland to prepare for Christmas day. It is very well done and educational, but I oddly had trouble getting past the woman kneading bread dough and preparing other foods with her visibly filthy hands and nails.





  • We just got back from playing at Holland's Lake Park in the rain. The porch and dog run of the double log cabin is nice shelter.





  • They out did themselves at Baker's Ribs today- sooooo good.





  • My joints have been hurting for 3 days. I could barely walk at the end of the day yesterday.





  • At my patients house last night I watched a marathon of The Rifleman starting from episode one. I had forgotten, or never considered before what a well developed story it is. I'm buying a set as soon as possible.





  • It was obviously going to pour rain today- I washed my car this morning.

1 comment:

RPM said...

The Rifleman was a great and the early episodes were the best. Absolutely one of my all-time favorites. Pa! Pa!

If your joints are bothering you take some Glucosamine. It's in the vitamin section of the grocery store. You can also try Joint Juice which is loaded with glucosamine. Joe Montana is their spokesman.

I've been taking it for years and swear the stuff is like WD-40 for your bones and works almost as fast. Honest Injun!