Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday's Dispatch













  • Don't feel so bad- it could be worse. I'm in new employee orientation- Death. By. Powerpoint. I think time has stopped. Really- I think I'm losing my mind. I can hear the clock ticking- and it's digital. It's like getting paid to be in jail.




  • The last text message I sent.




  • What's the max reasonable age difference between people in a couple that would probably work?




  • Someone I was friends with growing up is more or less famous in Texas. It makes me wonder how he'd treat me if we met up and if I'd be awed or jealous or OK.




  • A cop told me an interminably long story today designed to prove his coolness and manliness.




  • I get it dude- with a great mustache, comes great responsibility.




  • Restless tonight, because I wasted the light. Between those times I drew a really thin line. but you should be mine across that line. If I traded it all. If I gave it all away for one thing, wouldn't that be something...

1 comment:

RPM said...

"A cop told me an interminably long story today designed to prove his coolness and manliness."

Shock and Awe...

Wait, can you smell that? Sniff, sniff... It's sarcasm!