Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday's Situation








  • I keep bumping into an Australian guy that lives here in town. One morning while I was helping my neighbor start her car he stopped to assist, another time I saw him in a parking lot helping an elderly man start his car and another time he held the door for some women walking ahead of me into a store.





  • That is one helpful Australian.





  • OK let me get pretty: the last text message I received.





  • It's rare stress gets to me. My motto is if you can do something about the situation- then do it, if not- why worry about it? For some reason though, I'm stressed out waiting to hear if I'm going to get a job I've applied for that I am seriously wanting.





  • Stressed. Out.





  • My buddies wife was an English Lit. teacher at one time. It doesn't matter how arcane the rule is you ask her about or how off the cuff your presentation of the question is, she can nail the rule and instantly tell if she went over your head and distill it down for you.





  • Pervert.

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

That SuperGun needs a 'Badger' setting, for close quarters combat.

Or maybe it's just because I was watching Lobo with daughter last night...

el chupacabra said...

Don- Ha- yeah, or The gods Must Be Crazy...