Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just Tuesday







    My self portrait. So, what's up? I'm just hanging out- looking totally normal. You?




  • Seether Country Song



  • Seether and Chevelle- doubt I'll ever tire of them and yes, you'll know the worm has definitely turned for me when they play my birthday party.



  • Last night I crashed early since I'll leave day job and go to night job tonight. Now I'm awake an hour before I normally get up and have already been awake an hour and a half.



  • I'm a genius that way.



  • I predict a long day.



  • It would be cool to live in or near downtown Fort Worth. If I was rich I'd restore one of the old shops or industrial buildings to live in.



  • Texas Chicken And Seafood on Rosedale is good and cheap, but not fast. They cook everything while you wait. They have a monstrous catfish combo for 7 bucks that will easily feed two people.



  • Yesterday though, the one I bought fed only one. I was miserable for hours and I'm still not hungry.



  • Bosnians pronounce Rosedale, Rosa-day-lah.



  • Bosnians, Liberians, Ugandans and Mexicans are among my favorite un-Americans.



  • The last ghost shrimp was eaten. Maybe the fish need to be fed more.



  • Yeah, I guess so- they are totally staring at me.

3 comments:

RPM said...

5 Hour Energy is your friend.

Paxford said...

Intereting photo
so it a Darwin Award in the making?

Since pointing ones sidearm at one's erm... gun...never clever! :D

Pax

Paxford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.