Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday's Situation









  • Rain Parade No Easy Way Down


  • One of the reasons I started this blob was to direct folks to it whom I want to get to know. It has falied to work more often than not. People have seen themselves in stories that had nothing to do with them. Others have assumed too many wrong things based on what they read (and wouldn't be swayed). Still others have incorrectly remembered shared experiences that I've related here.


  • I may start again, but I never direct anybody here.


  • It's just me and you baby- me and you.

4 comments:

todd said...

I started my blog hoping people would read and discover the real me. Most people just found a way to be offended. So, now I never tell anybody about it.

Unknown said...

Ha!

My current blog is an attempt to escape the wackos that haunted me over at the last one.

Over there, half of the people thought my blogs were about things they weren't about: "Oh, you grew up as a Seventh Day Adventist too?" being my favorite misinterpretation...

The other half thought I was hinting that they should come find me in real life.

Maybe I need to actually TRY to start pissing people off.
That way, they probably would not want to meet me, at least...

Paxford said...

mine seems to have evolved to a tracking of my milsupport (and the evil that I can perpetuate via Aussie sweets to same)

Amazing how many readers just list me as "sweet but a bit clueless" (snickers)

Pax

el chupacabra said...

T- Offensive- you? I always wonder about the folks who feel the need to delete something here after they post.

Katy- People...

Pax- Bleack- Musk sticks...