Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday's Dispatch










  • Zachary is after me to take him fishing. The Kid Fish thing is going on at Holland's Lake. I'm just not in the mood to get an eye taken out by one of a thousand flailing kids around that tiny lake/pond.





  • I've more or less accepted the fact I may never get a good nights sleep again. In the mornings I can awaken feeling worse than when I went to bed- literally miserable, but can sit in the chair after getting ready for work, nod off for a few minutes and then be OK.





  • Recently I read The Daily Show With Jon Stewart Presents Earth (The Book) A Visitor's Guide To The Human Race. Not great, but it had it's moments.





  • What a long winded title though- amiright?





  • The rotator cuff is bothering me again. Man. I. Do. Not. Want. To. Go. Through. Surgery.





  • So, I guess it isn't bothering me that bad.





  • I like the corner pieces of cakes and the end pieces of meatloaf.





  • Bill Withers Ain't No Sunshine

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Daughter loves to fish. Last weekend she netted (literally, with a butterfly net) over a dozen itty-bitty minnow types and a couple of very small perch - all now residing in the backyard pond with the Comet goldfishes.

el chupacabra said...

Hey Don- That would be cool. Z Man is wanting to have some luck with netting some fish, but all he has is an oversize aquarium net. I really need to get him a real one. We were catcing outsize shiners last weekend- first time in my life.