Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday's Missives














  • For the life of me I cannot understand why some people have to prattle on about past relationships while in a relationship. I get it, for certain things- especially life changing things that may shape the way a person presently acts, but come on.







  • How to know you've told one too many dumb, old boyfriend stories while you're with me: I'll say something like, Can you tell another old boyfriend story? I really like those. Make it seem so endless- even you forget where you were heading with it and my eyes glaze over and I pray God kills me with a stroke. I mean, I really like those- they're my favorite.







  • Zac requested Olive Garden for dinner the other night.





  • Ice cream truck drivers always have a reputation for being way creepier than they probably are. I think we've all seen too many movies.





  • But clowns- creepy.







  • A minor quandary: I've got a bad feeling about a friends teenage daughter. I think she's up to no good, but have no hard evidence except for seeing her out of place somewhere and my womens intuition. If I was even nearly sure- it wouldn't be a quandary, but how do you tell somebody, I've got a bad feeling... even if your instincts are correct about 95% of the time?







  • Worst song and worst music video in the history of music and music videos

No comments: