Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday's Summary








  • Libertines Don't Look Back Into The Sun



  • Watched a couple episodes of Campus, a British comedy last night. The stories revolve around a bunch of dysfunctional people on a college campus. It's like Community with British accents and pop references an American won't always get.



  • Why do the Brits always have to steal our comedy show ideas?



  • It was kind of raunchy, but funny.



  • Rode my bike around the block yesterday. This morning I could barely get out of bed.



  • Repair bill for my car 511.00, paycheck from my very part time job 500.00. Yes, I'm thankful for the fact working those hours one weekend took care of nearly the whole bill, but it's tempting to say, "I gave up part of my weekend and didn't see Zac- for nothing."



  • I like a lot of Pete Doherty's music and his stuff with The Libertines and Babyshambles, but I'm always surprised when I find out he's still alive.

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

What a cool picture: Jack Ruby's Greatest Hit!

Was fortunate enough three or four years ago to attend the Southwest premiere of the Oswald's Ghost documentary.

Did I mention it was held at The Texas Theater?

Way cool, before the film rolled, the emcee (Paul Coggins?) announced a special guest in the audience, former detective [I don't remember the name], who stood up and waved to the audience, wearing the ring he wore on Nov. 22, 1963 - the one that made the gash over LHO's right eye when he resisted arrest.

el chupacabra said...

Man, that would be awesome!