Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday's Dispatch










  • Most women dig some hip hop, dance mix and all like Nelly Furtado. It's not cause for a negative judgement of them as it might be in a guy- it's just a by-product of their estrogen production.





  • It's stopped raining. I'm tempted to go to Mineral Wells State Park, renew our annual pass, do some exploring and maybe even fish a little.





  • Cradle Of Filth is a cool band name.





  • Some drunk guy staggered over to us while we were standing at the lake yesterday and wanted Zac and I to fish, offering his rod and bait. I let Zac try a few minutes then we split. Interestingly, he used biscuit dough as bait.





  • What if biscuit dough could scream? Would we be so cavalier about sticking a hook through it?





  • I always miss the second e in interestingly.





  • Except for that time.





  • Although I did misspell time as tiome on that go round..





  • Zac and I just filmed the inside of our mouths while we ate Pop Rocks. Watch for the upcoming Youchoobs vid.

5 comments:

an Donalbane said...

Are the good campsites at MWSP at the SE side of the lake, on the bluff? My recollection was that the NW area was kinda flat and open.

Sherri said...

so i'm not much on nelly ... but i do like me some shaggy...

pop rocks vids sounds fun! i'm anxiously awaiting the viewing

el chupacabra said...

The Don- With the screen shelters look for 3 thru 7. They have the views and access with the higher numbers being closer to the BRs. My personal fave is 3. It has good access, but is a little more seperated from the others. Also, it's on a prominence so it gets a breeze.

Mon Sherri- OK, I get it wrong with the lady folks once in a while...

Sherri said...

ah but you are so right most of the time :)

Unknown said...

Pop rocks and Coke, man.
I want to see the Youtube video of the two of you exploding - from inside!

Not that I want you to explode, but... still...