Monday, April 20, 2009

More Mondays Missives



  • Just finished mowing the yard the second time this year! Good grief.

  • I did it in my underwear- there's one I can cross off my list.

  • It wasn't that big of a deal really I was on a lawn tractor and wearing a shirt- it wasn't like I was wearing whitey tighties a smile and nothing else while pushing an antique reel mower.

  • Don't know why I did that- seemed like a good idea at the time. I think my inner child is a 12 year old thug who plays too many video games, watches Jackass and dares me me to do dumb things.

  • He may also sniff glue.

  • The swallows have won the right to raise their young on my porch again by wearing me down and having their nest completed before I can tear it down. Need to put a web cam up there.

  • If you can't beat 'em...

  • Would like to band the young and see if they come back.

4 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Smiling at the visions of you on ya mower with just ya undies on lol.... you must have a big garden to need a sit on mower, ya jammy sod...

Wooo Hooo to the swallows, now you will just admit you swallow LMFAO.... we have this really tame little robin that comes in our garden and often sits on me plate on a sunday pecking me marmite toast... and tonight was was sitting on the bush not 2 foot from us as we put up 8 fence panels.. it aint even scared of me cats :)..

Sniff glue lol.... I sniff fabric conditioner stuff lmfao..

That thingie at the top of your post is just to dam funny... Im now hunting through out boxes of old antique money lmfao...

x

RPM said...

Are you shooting for the cover of Liberally Lean?

el chupacabra said...

Marmi- what do I say girl?

Rpm- Holy smokes, never thought of that!

MarmiteToasty said...

Whatever you say makes me smile :)

x