Thursday, April 9, 2009

Final Easter Missives For 2009

  • The baby just fed me some M&Ms he had been carrying around in his little hand for ahem- a while. There was no saying no.
  • Mmmmm- melty and salty from baby sweat.
  • My 18 m0nth old nephew got nearly all the money eggs I made- 20-30 dollars.
  • Bandit.
  • They were bummed- no real candy just fruit thingies and little toys.
  • I tried.
  • Don't know if it's awesomely commendable that a lot of people will never darken a house of worships door except at Christmas and/or Easter or deplorable.
  • My patient from last night died while I was discussing her case with my relief- at the bedside. Never had that happen before.
  • An Easter that family will never forget.
  • Christs death, burial and resurrection, some or all are often denied by people for various reasons but, a thought I always found interesting and compelling: if it were any other historic subject and the veracity of the story were questioned, the preponderance of evidence would have silenced any doubt.
  • A lot of things can be overcome with faith or at least hope but, it's sad to see a person lose both and the thought of same in myself makes me fearful.
  • I don't blame God. I don't blame Jesus.
  • I hereby apologize for all the damage done.

No comments: