Monday, April 27, 2009

Auction Fever


From the Tarrant County estray animal auction www.renebates.com. Go bid on these guys- probably had a rough time of it in their lives so far since we learned of their existence through a government auction and deserve a good home. The donkeys are named Cheech and Chong. The emu I don't know its name but, I would name it Emily. I would bid on them myself but, I would use spray dye on the donkeys to make them look like zebras and Emilies name would stay even if it was found to be a male- and none of this sounds good for an animals mental health.

3 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

LOL@zebra....... I would LOVE to have a couple of resue donkeys and a llama and goats and an emu lmfao....

hahahahaha zebra, fanks for that...

*walks away shaking me head*

x

Kasie said...

I would love to have these cute little asses, but I have no room for them. Hopefully they will find good people to take care of them. Love the blog!

el chupacabra said...

Gina thanks I try. Was going to look at your blog but, think I better eat first- or I'll gnaw my keyboard.

Marmi- I'm glad I can crack you up!

KC- Ha cute little asses. Thanks yours too