Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday's Summary

God bless our troops- especially the snipers, artillery men and medevac/close air support pilots.






  • You can't keep a good dog down.




  • The chorus to the song Zachary has been singing this morning.




  • It was too chilly for him to swim much yesterday so I didn't even attempt it.




  • My eldest went skydiving yesterday and can't wait to go back. My only input was to make sure he buys a logbook which oddly, was not offered for purchase or as part of the package.




  • My nose hurts without good reason. I hope it's not a tumah.




  • I'm not kidding though- it makes me wince just to touch it.


  • Whah!- call me a whambulance.




  • I used to attend worship services in a church building that had been a restaurant in another life. It was tiny. It may have seated 20 people? We made two elderly church ladies day when years later I visited with my eldest when he was a toddler. They ganged up on him and colored, sang Jesus Loves Me and fed him snacks and juice for Sunday school. To help them out I would mow the lawn for cheaps. To try and help me out nearly every single person there would come to me and say,"You're not getting paid enough to do that- here's something..." Sweet, sweet people.




  • I'm worried about my elderly neighbor lady. She's strong and independent with family that checks on her frequently, but I'm afraid she's getting sick or otherwise ready to go downhill. She'll never tell me what she wants when I ask as I'm going out to eat- so sometimes I just bring her something back.




  • A squirrel came out to the pool yesterday and hung over the side by his rear legs and guzzled water like it was going out of style.




  • We really need some rain.

  • I'm not sure where we'll end up, but Zac and I are about to flip a coin to decide which way we head out on the interstate and drive.


  • Be good and have a great day.

1 comment:

Paxford said...

You are a good good soul and I am sure you brighten up your elderly lady's days with your kindness.

Also... Tumah! Hope it heals up without making you look like Arnie :D

pax