Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday's Situation









  • In a restaurant once the server came over to the table and said,"My manager says he's pretty sure you're that guy Moby and said I should come over and ask you. If I am and I can produce a signed promo pic do we get our dinner comped? I don't know I'll go ask."He came back after a few minutes and said,"He says sure- absolutely." I started scheming- who can I get to print me off a pic and slip it to me?



  • I never figured anything out, but here's Moby in his glory days- Moby Lift Me Up



  • Nope, I did not spell restaurant correctly up there.



  • Oddly, I got it right that time though.



  • It's nerve wracking to me when a child refers to a train as a choo-choo train. It seems a small thing, but it's one more thing they have to unlearn and a sure sign they're not being taught the way the world really works.



  • Zachary has been spinning in circles for the past 5 minutes in the living room. "Dad the world is spinning! Is your world spinning?"



  • Baby, my world is always spinning.

  • My favorite Smiths song, How Soon Is Now?

No comments: