Less than 48 hours later she would be walking away from me with tears in her eyes and I didn't try to stop her.
- What are you afraid of? My friend asked in a tone that was nearly accusatory. I didn't say I was afraid of anything. Knowing you're not ready for something doesn't mean you're afraid of it- or does it?
- I could have strung things out and hurt both us (all of us for that matter- we each have children) worse in the long run.
- Speaking of which: Zac asked day before yesterday,"When are we going to see ______?"
- You don't warm to a relationship and get better over time if you had doubts- if you do, you don't know who you are (or were when that relationship started) and that's a big problem.
- The same friend-girl I referenced in the first sentence asked what the other girl was like. After I described her she said,"You can't believe all that and just leave her!"
- I did and If you are a decent person and the other person is more into the relationship than your are- you do.
- Anyway, I'm probably too young to fall in love.