- Todd Rundgren Hello It's Me Among some other interesting trivia related to him Liv Tyler was raised the first 9 years of her life believing Todd was her father. The idiot who shot Lennon had a weird obsession with Rundgren and laid out some of his tapes in a pattern on the dresser in his hotel room before he left to kill Lennon. Rundgren played a guitar which Eric Clapton had played in Cream before giving it to George Harrison who subsequently loaned it to Jackie Lomax who sold it to Rundgren for 500.00.
- Yes, I'm talking about Sunny if you know anything about guitars.
- To be filed under simply knew this was going to happen somewhere- some time: at a patients house a pharmacy driver pulled up and seeing someone in front of the house said,"I have medicine here for ______ can you tell me where I can find ________ or ________ to sign for it? Well, I'm ______. OK then, sign right here please." As you can guess- no one has any idea who the person was that signed for the meds or where said meds ended up.
- 60 Morphine 60 mg extended release tabs. Morphine instant release liquid and a bottle of Ativan 2 mg tabs- in case you're wondering. That stuff is nothing for a novice to be messing around with and the theft of same is probably quite self limiting. I'd watch for someone known in that circle to have an overdose- lethal or otherwise.
- One of my hospice patients was once an NFL cheerleader. The last words I heard her say were, "I want some ice cream. You want some ice cream? Doesn't that sound gooood?" She then exhausted herself knocking back nearly half a gallon of cookie dough ice cream.
- She got added pretty quickly to the list of patients I'll never forget.
- My eldest is now officially a back up singer for the band. They say he's a natural screamer.
- After multiple attempts at taking the high road- he takes after his dad.
Todd Rundgren - another Rock great who you assumed was someone else since you like at least a couple of his songs a lot, but thought Rundgren only did that weird experimental stuff..