Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday's Digressions

MWSP sunset- wish you were there

Although hers are pretty I don't have a thing about feet. She just got mad about me taking pics of her face when she had just awoken so I said, Fine I'll take a picture of your foot! and it has been a thing since.

My TREK gathers too much dust

  • Some of Zacs nicnames: Zacatoochee, Zacharias, Zacman, Zacatariat.

  • While a patient of mine once was dying of cancer her hubby came to her while we were trying try get her pain under control and asked for a nail file, Hon, do you have a nail file? I have a hang nail that's killing me! Kinda funny- kinda wrong, kinda weird but yeah, funny.

  • All of my children's favorite jam is pineapple preserves.

  • Only learned that recently.

  • I could live in a tent.

  • Are we really shocked Rio was chosen over Chicago for the 2016 Olympics? I've been to Chicago- you don't dream of going to Chicago. I know lots of people who dream of going to Rio.

  • Really, that was less than a shocker.

  • You should hear my two year old sing the theme from Smallville.

  • Moby got his name from his great, great uncle (I think that's right) Hermann Melville the author of Moby Dick.
  • From a very old draft clean-up.

No comments: