Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday's Thoughts




New Russkie Commiemobile looks pretty good. Way to go Vlad.



  • Showed my son a picture of an old truck I'm thinking about buying to restore.
  • He loved it.
  • I love that.
  • A guy should tackle fixing up an old car at least once in his life.
  • Shoulder pads are coming back in womens fashion.
  • Rethink: "verb (past and past part. rethought) assess or consider (a policy or course of action) again" oxford dictionary
    2X4 Red Robin uses to hold their burgers together
  • I don't own a single pair of sunglasses.
  • To avoid scratching a very expensive pair of sunglasses I was wearing while working on a girls car I asked her to take them off and put them in my car. She took them off and carefully placed them on the seat of my car.
  • Crunch.
  • Hydroxycut products have been recalled and manufacture banned. I know the stuff isn't good for you but, I simply cannot tell you how many times before a mission in Iraq I took 1 of them and drank a Red Bull. I still have cardiac damage and have flashbacks from taking 2 and drinking 2 warm Red Bulls.
    Pic fail is a fail
  • "went to the gyno today to get the cooter checked after the BBQ..." quote from a blog looked at this morning.
  • Nearly fell out of my chair.

1 comment:

an Donalbane said...

Oooh - I want that truck! Wonder if I can find one with low kilometers that gets 32 mpg, at attractive APR financing?

Or is it just a Wrangler Unlimited with some Rubbermaid cladding?