Saturday, July 12, 2014

Saturday's Situation


  • FG is going out with a friend to see Gary Allen at Billy Bob's tonight. Her friend's marriage is rocky and her hubby is going nuts.
  • FG asked if I trusted her. Of course I do. It is part of the reason I stay.
  • Regardless, people are going to do what they want to do- our job is to live our lives right and as we wish, while not justifying other's rotten behavior toward us.
  • I'm sorry- that came out sounding like a taller order than it is. It is a zen thing- a little give and take, live and learn and forgive and forget.
    Peacock says, Wassup?

  • She bought some really killer boots and now has it in her head we need to dress western together. She asked if I could pull it off.
  • Oh yeah, I can pull it off.
    The light and lens were no bueno but this is an arrangement I made. It looked way better in real life.

  • She knows she is better for and to me than I am to and for her but yet doesn't hold it over my head. 
  • She has mentioned it twice our negotiation sessions but again, has never beaten me about the head and neck with those facts.
  • I don't know what to do with that sometimes.
  • When she leaves I'll say, So you stole my world. Now I'm just a phony. Take it away Vertical Horizon Best I Ever Had

No comments: