Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thursdays Thoughts


  • When people say,"I'm sure it's probably just me..." I assume they really don't want it to be,"Just" them and in fact they probably don't mean it at all.

  • Is it incredibly hot in here or is it just me?

  • You would never tire of hearing me say that if we hung out.

  • I've recently owned two tents which broke in the weather I was planning on sleeping in them. What if I was in the middle of a national forest after being dropped off and told someone to come back for me in two days? It's a price break thing though, if they made all of them to hold up better people wouldn't buy them becasue they'd perceive the price is too high- so instead of buying one for a lifetime they'll spend the same money buying multiples in the same lifetime.

  • Oh, your thinking,"OK, Mr. smart boy what happened with yours then?" This is something I recently learned and one of those although brand new was a gift.

  • So there.

  • Recently watched a documentary on hulu about Arthur Shawcross . Shawcross AKA the Gennesee River Killer when arrested," was spotted masturbating as he sat in his car on a bridge over Salmon Creek, upon whose frozen waters the body of his final victim rested. " wikipedia

  • Thank God for prisons.

No comments: