Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Wednesday's Digressions



  • The Stooges and Iggy Pop Search And Destroy. An interesting video using clips from FMJ and Apocalypse Now.
  • If you hear a woman outline the reasons she is madly in love of a guy she'll almost always say something like, He's sweet, good looking, thoughtful, smart and funny.
  • Great, men- all we have to do is be George Clooney.
  • Something that will only happen to me: the other day I left my key in my cap while I swam and sunned. When I was leaving the pool I threw my cap on my head. The key fell out of it and stuck to my back between my shoulder blades and started burning my skin. It had lay in direct 104 degree sun for 2 hours on a black table so there is no telling how hot it was. I jumped around and tried to get it off. I nearly dislocated my shoulders while flailing my arms trying to reach it. "Get it off of me!" I said to the girl I was with while turning my back to her. She assumed it was a wasp stinging me or bug biting me etc. and backed away without looking at it.
  • It wasn't as fun as it sounds.
  • The above post was started June 29 2011.
  • Wow.
  • I have lived a lifetime since then and it also literally seems like yesterday
    From my Craigslist ad for the EDGEFEST tickets. It was pretty funny. I should have linked to it or copied it.  I ended it by writing, "Cakes the cat says the tickets are legit and a good deal and you know cats don't lie. Send me your phone number."
    .

No comments: