Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday's Digressions



  • Mudvayne Scream With Me
  • Friend- girl's cat and I have a game called Slo Mo Battlecat. I wave my hand very slowly in front of his face and he either stands up on his hind legs or slowly rolls over on his back. I then slowly try to pin his paw to the floor in an overly exaggerated slow motion manner and he uses his paw the same way against my hand.
  • Never a dull moment.
  • I remember when guys I called friends would have literally killed me for relating the last story just to put me out of my misery.
  • Somehow I keep hitting an insert key and the text I'm typing randomly appears everywhere on the screen but where I think it ought to be, although I'm not getting anywhere near the only insert key I see on my keyboard.
  • We were on our way to see the Titanic exhibit at the Fort Worth MOS & H when we found out tickets were 26 bucks a piece. That is literally ridiculous. We went to the OMNI instead and saw the Titanica documentary. It was pretty good. I guess that was the first time I had been there since they upgraded the sound system. It was pretty awesome.
  • The gift shop there is great- I would totally Christmas shop there, especially for children.
  • It has been years since I've worn a suit.
  • Relationship pro tip: If you're in a relationship where you keep thinking that if you stick it out long enough, put up with crap and generally suffer enough he/she will get it and come around and you guys will live happily ever after, you should reconsider your world view, especially after that relationship ends as it inevitably will- with you on the losing end. Even if that person has a change of heart and realizes what they could lose (which they won't) you'll be surprised at how bitter you will be toward them and how you will sense the worm has turned and you'll become the perpetrator and spend your time trying to make them as miserable as they did you in the past.
  • What is up with Mexican people referring to their female children as mommie?

3 comments:

an Donalbane said...

According to the man code, you get a pass for showing/feigning interest in a woman's choice of feline pet. After all, you have a higher 'purpose'.

But if a single man has a cat of his own - well, he gay.

an Donalbane said...

OK, what does the Winnebago picture mean?

el chupacabra said...

Don- Lulz. Right, I get it. The Winnie is a reference to everybody's favorite character on Walking Dead named Dale.