Thursday, April 11, 2013

I

From a search for,"pictures related to I".



  • Default Wasting My Time
  • I have flown a lot of hours in UH1 Iriquois helicopters and CH47 Chinooks including one interstate flight, but I've not only never been in a Backhawk- I've never even touched one.
  • I have heard a couple of late night type guys use the expression jungle love when referring to a sexual experience between a white and a black person. That isn't funny is it? Aren't the implications to that expression awful and absolutely, horrifically racist?
  • I don't recall the details but Bill Maher got lots of cheers and whoops talking about US arrogance on his show as I watched. He illustrated it by pointing out the length of time America has existed and comparing it to the thousands of years other countries had been farming. He said something to the effect of, and we're going to teach them how to farm? Uh, yeah Billy- especially if they're still farming like they were thousands of years ago.
  • I don't remember what it is called but there is a type of adult movie that involves the use of elderly women and young guys. I immediately assumed it involved an at least arguably attractive older woman- a cougar or whatever,  when I first heard of it. No, the idea is the older and more dried out they look the better as I learned from a psychology journal in my doctors waiting room. It had an oddly for a medical journal I thought, graphic picture of some young dude and a very elderly woman. It was real- it was actually a screen grab from a movie. She must have been 80. She was scrawny and had teeth missing. She looked like they found her picking cans out of a dumpster behind a an insane asylum. I could not comprehend what could ever be appealing about that, even by putting on my very best, Well, to each his own I suppose hat.
  • I coined the term Granny slammin' for that vile act but I do not recall the official or the street name for it.
  • I have started every thought here with I.
  • I am watching Better Off Ted.
  • I really didn't mean for this to be an I bit.

4 comments:

RPM said...

I only flew in an HH-3F Sikorsky in the CG. Been in a couple civilian Bell-47's, too. Never rode in a Huey and Blackhawks were after my time.

I don't get the Granny slammin' pron. Figuring that out is way beyond my pay grade.

an Donalbane said...

I only sang along to that Steve Miller song - I didn't mean anything racist by it...

an Donalbane said...

...and I swear my relationship with Aunt Jemima is purely platonic - just pancakes & waffles!

Cattastroficka said...

No WAY would you get me in any type of helicopter. But I love dragonflies. :)