Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Just A Tuesday


Part of the concept behind these pictures were I wanted them to be be candind- actors being themselves so I thought that idea was blown when these girls hammed it up but I realised that is exactly what they were doing- being themselves.








Lady troll.



The pyrate who had lunch with us.


The first time I saw the troll away from the bridge.



  • US Marines in Marjah Afghanistan.
  • The last time I was at The Ballpark I sat just to the right of where the firefighter was who was killed going for the ball Josh Hamilton threw into the stands. I could not even stand the thought of moving around that railing.  I jumped and grabbed him every time my eldest even leaned toward that railing. I literally drew up inside and held my breath and looked away when people I did not even know walked near that thing and had to pass each other. I cannot comprehend somebody falling over it while going for a stupid ball.
  • NPRs left leaning light shines brightest when discussing gun control. They will have a Harvard professor in favor of gun control along with a Yalie of the same stripe in the same line up as a 250,000 dollar a year spokesperson for the gun control group du jour who will be followed by a woman whose 3 and a half year old triplets were killed by a gun and if any of this is balanced by a gun rights advocate, he will be somebody they obviously found talking to himself while masturbating and rubbing his own feces in his hair while standing in front of a gun store.
  • One of our supervisors is a pretty lady who looks easily 10-15 years older when she is in a stressful period in her work life. When that time passes- a deadline is met or whatever, the years just as dramatically fall away.
  • Lori, pics of the horse and falconer are on the way.
  • A patient struck me as someone who might have been infected with TB by being some place she should not have been, for example a drug house. I'll even further guess she was not using but was hanging around people who did- probably a boyfriend. It doesn't matter where she got it really. I don't know of a cluster of drug resistant cases coming from a particular drug house etc. but I would like to know the truth- to know if my hunch is correct. 
  • There is a big deal being made over a blog called Reasons My Son Is Crying. The author snaps a pic of his toddler crying, then as the title suggests lists the reason why he is crying. I literally do not know what people are thinking- whether he realizes it or not, he is molding that behavior and contributing to increasing it and he has made a monster that may follow and define that child for literally the rest of his life.

3 comments:

an Donalbane said...

And, uh, did you think to get the phone numbers of the lovely, and spunky, lassies in photo 2?

I thought not.

The rest of those gals have got some serious avoirdupois goin' on...

el chupacabra said...

Hey Don- No, of course not. I'm too shy for that.

an Donalbane said...

Pity.

They seemed...frolicsome.