Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Something About Me



  • Something I get kind of often: Kevin, you seem so brave- unnaturally so, sort of super hero-ish brave. Does anything frighten you? Now, let's keep this between me, you and these four walls OK? There's only one thing and only one thing in this whole wide world that frightens me and that Is. A. Roller. Coaster. I kid you not. I have fainted dead away on both the Shockwave and the Texas Giant and come to with a girl in a panic slapping my face and saying,"Kevin, Kevin- are you OK?"
  • I wish I were kidding.
  • Really- as in I'd rather patrol Fallujahs main street- in 2004.
  • Naked.
  • With I hate Allah written in Arabic with a Sharpie on my back.

2 comments:

RPM said...

Good thing you didn't join the Air Force! Roller coasters pull around 3G's. An F15 pulls 9G's.

an Donalbane said...

Or the Ohio Players...