Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday's Digressions










  • I've broken 2000 posts here.




  • The other day at work a girl noticed something on my scrub top that happened to be over my nipple. She said,"That's bothering me- let me get it off." She rubbed it one way, then the other. When it didn't come off she used her nail to scratch it off. About the time my nipple got hard, she got a curious look on her face and pushed my nipple with her finger tip as if she was trying to figure out what it was. She then said,"Oh my God I can't believe I just did that!" She then turned bright red and ran off.




  • I've known multiple people who bought a million Iraqi dinars- and one civilian contractor who bought multiple millions of them.




  • I'm getting a lot more cold intolerant the older I get.




  • If you have to get a TB skin test for work or school I'd highly recommend getting it done at a health department familiar with the test, or at the very least go immediately to the department for a second opinion if told the test is positive. I've seen the test misread too many times. It would also be worth your time and money to get a QFT blood test if the skin test is actually positive.




  • Darkness Comes Over Me My Rest A Stone- a verse from the hymn Nearer My God To Thee, first stood out to me as an inscription from the grave marker of a British soldier killed in the Boer War. I don't think I'll ever forget those eight words.




  • Electric Six owns Radio Ga-Ga

2 comments:

an Donalbane said...

For the situation described in paragraph 2, may I recommend, if the girl persists:

1)Corona antiseptic ointment for hoofs, body & legs, head & face, udder & teats - available at better feed stores everywhere.

2)Using some super glue to attach a dog hair or some dryer lint to your fly.

You're welcome.

el chupacabra said...

Lulz